Triangle works to transform detailed, and often dense information into a compelling message that is visually appealing, generates maximum impact, and bridges the divide between policy-making, research, and the media. In doing so, we produce lasting results and positive impacts for the organisations we work with, and the communities we work in.
As a growing organization, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who bring their expertise, ambition, and innovative ideas to complement our mission. We work in a multilingual, highly collaborative environment, with staff distributed over multiple time zones and countries. As such, we seek colleagues who can manage projects independently and deliver exceptional results. In return, we offer unusual autonomy and opportunities for growth. If this sounds like the team you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
The Graphic Designer collaborates with the Art Director, editorial staff members, and account managers to ensure the timely and quality production of information graphics, iconography, and custom illustrations.
Ideal candidates will be able to maintain an elevated understanding of design standards and guidelines, communicate efficiently with the editorial team, complete graphic research, work to deadlines, and possess solid visual design skills, as well as, demonstrable experience.
Compensation is benchmarked to cost of living and commensurate with experience.
Qualified and Interested Applicants:
We invite qualified candidates to send a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Triangle is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity across the organization.
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Reports to: Art Director and Editorial Board
- Ability to translate researched information into visually stimulating, heavily detailed, and intellectually engaging illustrations and infographics.
- Create original information graphics using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in layout design using inDesign and Illustrator
- Proven record of timely delivery of graphic outputs per the assigned delivery date
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate consistently with senior management to track projects, articulate needs and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work beyond standard schedules, to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position (not necessarily in this sector) with a similar output (infographics) or a portfolio which will demonstrate an eye for detail. Applicants with no portfolio will not be considered for this position.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, inDesign, MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills.
- High levels of emotional intelligence, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working as a collaborate and constructive team member.
- High-level proficiency in English and Arabic (reading, writing and speaking).
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of corporate or UN/NGO experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research and reporting.
- Two years of corporate or UN/NGO experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of design for Social Media posts.
- Experience working in video editing and animation.
- (Web) Programming for infographics development.
- Track record of published output and client facing experience.