The main purpose of the Survey Enumerator, is to plan, implement, and manage phone surveys with a specific concentration on children and adolescents. The research aims to explore barriers to education enrolment for Ukrainian refugees in Poland.
The enumerator will play an instrumental role in a study that seeks to gather and interpret data relating to children’s and adolescents’ experiences and perceptions, with a specific focus on Ukrainian refugees in Poland. It is essential for the enumerator to be experienced in working with this demographic effectively and ethically, particularly in the context of phone surveys.
III. Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Data Collection: Conduct phone surveys, ensuring that participants’ responses are captured accurately and that all participants feel heard and respected.
- Data Documentation and Management: Record all collected data meticulously and transmit it in a timely and accurate manner, conforming to Triangle’s standard formats.
- Ethical Considerations: Prioritize the safety and well-being of participants, ensuring that all research activities are conducted ethically, and that confidentiality and privacy are maintained.
- Feedback and Reporting: Regularly update the research team on the progress of the survey, any challenges encountered, and potential areas for improvement.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in conducting quantitative research, specifically phone surveys, with children and adolescents.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, or related fields is desirable.
- Training or certification in child and adolescent development or related fields is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in data analysis, particularly quantitative analysis, is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate effectively as part of a team is essential.
- Knowledge of ethical research methods involving children and adolescents is required.
- Detailed records of each phone survey conducted, including responses and any noteworthy observations, in formats provided by Triangle.
- Comprehensive research reports including methodology, participant selection, key findings, and interpretations, all presented in English.
The enumerator will report directly to the research manager or designated authority.
This Terms of Reference serves as a guideline and may be adjusted based on project needs and the enumerator’s expertise.
Interested candidates should email their full CV and cover letter to [email protected].