About Us: Triangle aims to bridge the divide between policy making, empirical research and the media to produce lasting results for clients, a rewarding environment for its team, and positively impact the communities where Triangle operates. Triangle works to integrates policy, research and media by incorporating empirical enquiry with effective communications, thereby developing clear, concise and effective evidence-based solutions for the organisations we work with. Through this integrated approach, Triangle endeavours to transfer ownership how decisions are taken so that people have a greater say in how policy and development shape their lives.
As a growing organization, we’re looking for highly motivated individuals who bring their expertise, ambitions, and innovative project ideas to complement our mission. We work in a multilingual, highly collaborative environment, with staff distributed over multiple time zones and countries. As such, we seek colleagues who can manage projects independently and deliver exceptional results. In return, we offer unusual autonomy and opportunities for growth. If this sounds like the team you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Position Summary: The Research Analyst is responsible for the production of qualitative and quantitative research outputs in addition to coordination, implementation and monitoring of research activities under the supervision of Triangle directors and/or team leaders. Part-time and consultancy options are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Position Title: Research Analyst
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Reports to: Triangle Directors and/or Team Leaders
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct qualitative research such as key informant interviews, focus groups and desk reviews.
- Assist Triangle directors and/or team leaders and Triangle’s analysis team in research analysis and writing reports.
- Maintain project files, tracking and related documentation against project workplans.
- Prepare agendas and minutes for meetings with partners.
- Assist with organizing Triangle events and round table discussions.
- Communicate via Skype, email and phone with field staff, consultants and local partners.
- Commensurate with experience, including commissions and the possibility of longer-term vested stock options. A probation period of six months is applicable.
Qualified and Interested Applicants: We invite qualified candidates to send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Masters degree in economics, public policy, political science, international development, journalism or related field.
- Over five years of corporate or UN/NGO experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research and reporting.
- Experience conducting quantitative research using various platforms highly desirable.
- Experience compiling workplans, drafting proposals, and managing international grants highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills.
- High-level proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking), knowledge of Arabic highly desirable.