Business Development Coordinator
Overview: Triangle works to transform detailed, and often dense information into a compelling message that is visually appealing, generates maximum impact and bridges the divide between policy making, research and the media. In doing so, we produce lasting results and positive impacts for the organisations we works with, and the communities we works in.
As a growing organization, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who bring their expertise, ambition, and innovative ideas to complement our mission. We work in a multilingual, highly collaborative environment, with staff distributed over multiple time zones and countries. As such, we seek colleagues who can manage projects independently and deliver exceptional results. In return, we offer unusual autonomy and opportunities for growth. If this sounds like the team you’ve been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Position Summary: The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and coordinating the various components of Triangle’s business development strategy alongside its directors. The primary responsibilities of the Business Development Coordinator are to streamline business development efforts, generate new business opportunities and contribute to Triangle’s overall mission by support links between business development and operations.
Position Title: Business Development Coordinator
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon (with occasional travel), or home-based
Reports to: Triangle Directors
Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate the implementation of Triangle business development strategy:
- Identify and track upcoming business development opportunities in target markets.
- Conduct lead development and market analysis research into target markets, partners, and clients.
- Produce succinct written and oral briefings of business development opportunities.
Generate new business development opportunities and coordinate proposal development:
- Support Triangle Directors and specialists to manage deal flow, bid/no bid decisions, documentation and metrics relevant to adoption of service.
- Conduct research and write up of assigned proposal sections including those on country background information, humanitarian/development conditions, sectoral best practices, competitor strengths and weaknesses, and other information required for proposal compilation.
- Serve as a liaison between Triangle Directors, proposal teams, and clients to facilitate information gathering and proposal design.
Support efforts to integrate operations, programming and business development:
- Coordinate efforts to streamline operations and business development functions.
- Support programme staff to develop practices which contribute to organizational efficiency and contact adherence.
- Participate in coordination and operations working group meetings to improve organizational efficiency.
- A combination of bachelors and (preferably) master’s degrees in economics, public policy, political science, international development, journalism, or business administration, or related field.
- At least three years of corporate of UN/NGO experience, preferably in business development and operational strategies, procurement, risk management, financial analysis, budget management, and/or reporting.
- Demonstrated experience drafting proposals, compiling workplans, and managing international grants or deal flow.
- Compensation is benchmarked to cost of living and commensurate with UN General Service Staff Category G3-G7 / NOC C-D, depending on experience.
- A probation period of three to six months is applicable, depending on performance.
- Private healthcare coverage is provided post probation.
- Flexible working arrangements and incentive packages such as commissions and vested stock options may be offered post probation, depending on performance.
- Qualified and Interested Applicants: We invite qualified candidates to send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Triangle is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity across the organization.